53. Autism and Problems at Mainstream school.
52. How did the kid learn to read so early?
51. Autism: Sensory Processing Disorder and Socks!
50. Murphy’s Law! Today: It’s ones of those days!
49. Autism Siblings.
48. Writing for writing’s sake!
47. Car Troubles and Laughter!
46. Comedy Radio, Laughing and walking to school!
45. Mum! Stay still I am putting a chip up your nose!
44. The 5 year old.
43. Let’s take our Xbox controller to school!
42. Autism and the 2 km walk to school!
41. Where is the demarcation line?
40. My son wants an X box!
39. Life in another Language: Auditory Processing Disorder.
38. Drama and the kiddo!
37. Don’t Let The Bastard’s Get You Down!
36. Useful Bedtime techniques for our kids.
35. Laughing and a loving family life.
34. Calming ideas for a stressed out kiddo.
33. Respite for Parents.
32. Feeling Isolated, Parental Depression, Feeling overwhelmed!
31. Autism: Clothes and Socks.
30. We have to trim your nails: “No Way Mum!”
29. “Can we wash your hair?”
28. Autism: Gloves and Bandaids.
27. Autism: Shoes, Socks and Clothes.
26. Cost of Education and Autism.
25. Swimming week 2014.
24. Autistic Meltdown 2014.
23. Diagnosis Days 2014.
22. Autism and School Socialization.
21. Why? Why? Why? Diabetes 2!
20. 9 yr old. I want an X Box.
19. Real life experience in the caravan.
18. Singing lessons? Martial Arts?
17. IPad Parental controls and Daily household chores.
16. 3rd pregnancy: Miracle Baby Jack.
15. 2nd Pregnancy: Miscarriage.
14. “No, I don’t know want to take my shoes off!”
13. Pregnancy no. 1: Birth of a miracle boy.
12. How to Survive on a camp trip with Bear Grylls!
11. Understanding signs and symptoms of Disgraphia.
10. “New Shoes! It’s Groundhog Day!”
9. Useful resources: Autism Support Groups/Reference books/films.
8. I am so proud of my Autistic son.
7. Autism and bedtime techniques.
6. Law mowing and being tired!
5.Writing therapy for parents.
4. National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and coordinating therapies.
3. Ok! Let’s talk about Autism, Poo, Toilet training and Sensory Processing Disorder.
2. Ok, let’s talk about Autism: Fixation and Obesessive Compulsive Disorder.
1. A full on Meltdown: I did not expect!
Written and Authorised by Jane Muras, 4 Henry st, Hectorville, SA 5073 Candidate for Hectorville Ward CCC 2018